Linen Shorts - Black
⏰ Ships in: 1 - 2 business days ⏰
Meet the Linen Shorts!
- Our first lower-rise shorts!
- Flowy for maximum comfort
- Elastic & belt loops for customizability
- Great for lounging and casual walks
Features and Details:
- Mid/lower rise fit
- Breezy linen/cotton fabric
- Elastic at back of waistband
- Belt loops
- Extra large pockets
- Designed in NYC. Ethically hand-made with care in China :)
- Model waist is 35", hips 50" and is wearing the XL! Her height is 5 foot 5 inches / 165 cm!
55% linen/45% cotton
**If you are prone to thigh-chafing, it is NOT recommended to wear these shorts for long walks - due the nature of the linen fabrics, the areas between the thighs will get worn out over time!
🌻 Make sure to carefully examine the size chart before placing your order:
🌻 Click here to use our new size calculator!
🌻 Free US shipping over $100! ~
* Orders with only in-stock items can be shipped out as fast as within 30 min! Please make sure you order the correct items & put in the correct shipping address!
*Orders with both in-stock and preorder items will be shipped out once the preorder items are available.
*If you have questions about sizing, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com - we usually respond within 24 hours. Click here to read "Should I Ask For a Sizing Recommendation?"
* Additional taxes & duties may apply to international orders when clearing customs. It is the customer's responsibility to pay these taxes & duties to receive package. Failure to do so will cause your package to be abandoned, and we will not issue a refund for your order.
* There can be potential delays for preorder items! The estimated delivery timeline can be pushed back by a few weeks due to various factors. Please take this into consideration before ordering preorder items! 🌻
* We strive to offer the best customer service and establish a great relationship with our customers. Please be patient & respectful when reaching out! ^ ^
* It is the customer's responsibility to take proper measures to care for the garment. Normal wear and tear is not considered defect. If you have questions about how to care for your clothes, check out our Resources on Garment Care!