Corduroy Pants - Sunshine
⏰ Ships in: 1 - 2 business days ⏰
Meet our iconic Corduroy Pants!
- Specifically designed for people with large waist-to-hip differences
- More lightweight than last year's version!
- No waist gap
- Yet plenty of room in the hips
Features and Details:
- Roomy pockets that can fit an iPhone Pro Max
- Comfortable and sturdy waistband
- Designed in NYC. Ethically hand-made with care in China :)
- Model waist size is 35" and hips size is 50" and is wearing the L! She is 5 foot 5 inches / 165cm tall.
100% Cotton Corduroy
**The inseam can be extended by about 3 inches with the help of a tailor! They can simply take out the hem and lengthen the inseam - it's VERY EASY but we cannot do this for you :)
**Due to the nature of the 100% cotton corduroy fabrics, a certain amount of pilling in between the thighs is to be expected, and is not a sign of defect. Please take this into consideration if you are prone to thigh chafing!**
🌻 Make sure to carefully examine the size chart before placing your order:
🌻 Click here to use our new size calculator!
🌻 Free US shipping over $100! ~
* Orders with only in-stock items can be shipped out as fast as within 30 min! Please make sure you order the correct items & put in the correct shipping address!
*Orders with both in-stock and preorder items will be shipped out once the preorder items are available.
*If you have questions about sizing, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com - we usually respond within 24 hours. Click here to read "Should I Ask For a Sizing Recommendation?"
* Additional taxes & duties may apply to international orders when clearing customs. It is the customer's responsibility to pay these taxes & duties to receive package. Failure to do so will cause your package to be abandoned, and we will not issue a refund for your order.
* There can be potential delays for preorder items! The estimated delivery timeline can be pushed back by a few weeks due to various factors. Please take this into consideration before ordering preorder items! 🌻
* We strive to offer the best customer service and establish a great relationship with our customers. Please be patient & respectful when reaching out! ^ ^
* It is the customer's responsibility to take proper measures to care for the garment. Normal wear and tear is not considered defect. If you have questions about how to care for your clothes, check out our Resources on Garment Care!