By placing an order, the customer agrees to the following terms:
Updated Return Policy
Starting from September 17, 2023, if you'd like to return any of the items you purchased, you can simply log in to your account on our website, and request a return from there!
These are the rules for returns:
1. You may submit a return request within 7 days after the delivery date
2. The item you wish to return must be in perfect condition
3. The return label costs $10
4. Restock fee is 10% of the item value
5. Final sales items cannot be returned
6. After your return request is approved, and the fees are paid, the return label and instructions will be sent to you via email
7. Refund will only be issued in store credits
8. If you'd like to exchange an item for a different size, you may simply use the store credits to purchase the new item
This updated return policy will apply to all purchases made after September 17, 2023, 2 pm EST. For all purchases made before this date and time, please kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the possibility of a return or exchange.
If you have any questions or encounter any issues regarding the return process, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com and we'll help you out ASAP!
**We cannot accommodate returns for international orders, since we do not have access to international return labels!
Final sales items include the following:
1. Clearance sales items (if you want to exchange for a different size, and the new size is still in stock, we may be able to help you with that - in that case, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org thank you!)
2. All accessories (socks, bags, earrings, hair clips, etc)
3. All hoodies
3. All t-shirts and tank tops
Here is a complete list of final sales items: https://shinybynature.com/collections/final-sales
To avoid the extra costs and inconvenience, you may choose to resell the item on the second-hand market. Many of our products are being resold almost at the full price.
If the fit issue is minor, you may consider paying a visit to your local tailor, and they may be able to help you at an affordable price. It is impossible that any pre-made piece of garment can fit all body types. If you love the fabrics and build quality of our products, except for some minor fit issues, it may be a good investment to get them professionally tailored to perfectly fit your unique body shape.
Damage and Defect
We take quality control seriously, and we do our best to ensure the quality of every single item that we ship. That being said, it is inevitable that defective or damaged items may occur from time to time.
We strongly encourage the customer to examine the products carefully as soon as they are delivered. There is a 7-day period in which the customer may report defective or damaged items. The 7-day period begins as soon as the package is delivered. Once the 7-day period is over, no refund or replacement will be granted.
If you believe one or more than one items in your package are defective, please contact email@example.com ASAP with photos showing the defective item or items.
Wrinkles, insignificant loose stitches, or other minor flaws that cause little or no damage to the functionalities or aesthetic value of the product are not considered "defect".
Wrong Items Received or Missing Items
No one is perfect. We can make mistakes from time to time during the shipping process. If you open your package and find that an item is missing or incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the correct item asap!
If your package fails to be delivered, please contact us at email@example.com and we'll help you figure out a solution!
Please take a moment to review our policy on missing packages:
It is the customer's responsibility to take care of the clothing items that they receive and take precautions to prolong their lifespans. We are not responsible for damage caused by the lack of necessary care and caution.
It is also the customer's responsibility to research about how to take care of the clothing items that they receive. While there are washing tags on our products, it is not 100% guaranteed that the item is safe to be machine-washed or tumble dried. Different washing machines and dryers are different. Some can be tough on clothes even if you use the most gentle settings.
Before you make a purchase, please be aware that we are not responsible for any damage to the garment caused by the ways in which you wear or handle it. Once you have received the item, you are 100% responsible for keeping it in good shape.
Check out our Resources on Garment Care.
Situations where we will NOT issue a refund
To further clarify our terms, here are a non-exhaustive list of situations where we will NOT issue a refund:
1. The customer ordered the wrong item, wrote an email telling us they made a mistake, but by the time we saw their email, the package was already on its way.
2. The customer was in another country. They placed an order, and when the package arrived at their country's customs, the shipping carrier charged the customer a high import fee to receive the package. The customer wrote us an email complaining the fee was too high.
3. The customer placed an order. After receiving the item, they felt they just did not like it.
4. The customer damaged the garment due to everyday wear and tear.
5. The customer tumble dried the garment despite that the washing tag said they should not. The garment shrunk.
6. Other situations where the garment was in perfect condition when delivered, but was damaged due to the customer's lack of proper care.
For any other questions regarding our refund policy, please kindly contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shiny by Nature