Care Guide for Thick Sweaters
The knit of our Cozy Day & Daydreamer Sweaters (also Super Sweaters) is very thick and breathable, which makes them a bit more fragile than many of our other products! Please be extra careful & gentle when washing/drying it!
Following are some best practices to take care of them:
1. Avoid excessive washing/drying. Due to the nature of cotton yarns, their strength will inevitably weaken over time if frequently washed.
2. Always use cold water and the most delicate settings if you choose to machine wash/dry them, in order to preserve their vibrant colors and avoid shrinking or other damages.
3. Avoid the kind of washers that load from the top and spin horizontally - those washers can damage your clothes even if you use the most delicate setting, due to the way they spin the clothes!
4. If you want to be extra cautious, you may consider hand-washing/air-drying these sweaters in indirect sunlight.
5. Use mild detergent. Avoid bleach or other chemicals.
Please note that it is the customer's responsibility to take proper care to maximize the lifespans of the products they purchase - we cannot refund you if the product is damaged due to improper garment care.
Our products are made from very high quality materials - with proper care, they are meant to be staples in your wardrobe that last for many years!